Workshops of professional craftsmen installed on the plateau of La Chaise-Dieu and its slopes, open all year round.
Since 2004, Casa d'Art brings together crafts professionals who open the doors of their workshops and shops to you throughout the year.
They organize exhibitions, courses for adults, children, ...
This collective organizes each year an event of national importance: the Biennial of Crafts: in alternation the crafts of wood (odd years) and those of ceramic (even years).
Their objectives are above all professionalism, the promotion of their know-how and their territory, and solidarity.
They are part of Casa d'Art:
* Cécile AUREJAC (ceramic sculptor) - Workshop at Belle Etoile - Grahy 43230 VALS-LE-CHASTEL | 06 17 05 96 62
* Ernst ALBICKER (wood turner) - Art Bois - Chassaignes-Basses 63220 ARLANC | 06 34 11 58 81
* Anne ELSENER (works of art restorer) - Atelier Ann'Lizarine - 5, rue du Grellet de la Deyte 43270 ALLEGRE | 06 66 34 27 43
* Dominique ROCHET (wood turner) - Maméas workshop - Maméas Bas 43270 CEAUX D'ALLEGRE | 06 43 17 95 69
* Isabelle Roche (ceramist) - Triolaire 43500 SAINT-JULIEN D'ANCE | 06 45 76 58 82
Modes de paiement
All year round, daily.
Mairie de La Chaise-Dieu
Rue St Esprit
43160 La Chaise-Dieu